Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. Houston Texans - Now they know what it is like to be hunted.
2. Atlanta Falcons - Ditto; Tony Gonzalez 25 years old again.
3. San Francisco 49ers - Running game like Texas wishbone in old
4. Baltimore Ravens - Old habits of road nail-biters needs to be
5. New England Patriots - Re-invented offense ... again!! WOW!!!
6. Chicago Bears - Another game, another two TDs scored by the
7. New York Giants - If Bradshaw keeps running like this, watch out!
8. Pittsburgh Steelers - Dug deep to avoid 1-3, no surprise.
9. Philadelphia Eagles - Loose balls spell trouble.
10. Green Bay Packers - Blew 18-point lead at half. Only other time
11. Minnesota Vikings - Nobody saw first place in mid-October coming
12. Arizona Cardinals - Can't blame them for not going 16-0.
13. Seattle Seahawks - Whole NFC West over .500.
14. San Diego Chargers - Did everything but win amid circus in New
15. Denver Broncos - Manning-Brady Bowl 13 over, now concentrate on
16. New Orleans Saints - Brees passing Unitas as impressive at it
17. St. Louis Rams - Knocked off 4-0 Arizona; nice division!
18. Washington Redskins - Eight straight home losses.
19. Indianapolis Colts - A win for Chuck Pagano and the human spirit.
20. Miami Dolphins - Now learning to win close games.
21. Cincinnati Bengals - Maybe wanted Reds to have center stage in
Cincy for themselves.
22. Dallas Cowboys - Maybe bye week cures what ails them.
23. New York Jets - Impressive effort, you CAN use both QBs.
24. Detroit Lions - Need Justin Verlander on defense.
25. Oakland Raiders - Need late rush like A's at end of season.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Not to be taken lightly.
27. Carolina Panthers - To be candid, Cam and company need to improve.
28. Buffalo Bills - Historic yardage allowed in consecutive games.
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Need Hank Stram playbook.
30. Tennessee Titans - Doesn't look good.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - New uniforms worked for a half.
32. Cleveland Browns - Offense finally clicks, then defense lets them