Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. San Francisco 49ers - Admittedly, a HUGE mulligan.
2. Denver Broncos - Fourth time Peyton has had a 10-game winning
3. Green Bay Packers - Like Santa, Aaron Rodgers ready to deliver.
4. New England Patriots - Not the best two weeks the Patriots have
5. Atlanta Falcons - Revving up like a team that expects to charge
through the playoffs.
6. Seattle Seahawks - 150 points in three weeks is legendary.
7. Baltimore Ravens - THAT'S what I'm talking about!
8. Houston Texans - Hard to believe they could blow a bye.
9. Chicago Bears - Defense scoring again. In time to save playoffs?
10. Washington Redskins - Six-game winning streak longest for Skins
11. Minnesota Vikings - Proof the team can win without 200 yards
rushing from Adrian Peterson, like they did in September.
12. Dallas Cowboys - How much can the heart take?
13. Cincinnati Bengals - Huge moment for Bengals clinching playoffs in
Pittsburgh. First time back-to-back postseasons since 1981-82.
14. Indianapolis Colts - Magical playoff run, even winning when they
allow 300 yards rushing.
15. New York Giants - Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.
16. New Orleans Saints - Who knows where they'd be without September.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers - Playoffs missed on 40th anniversary of
Immaculate Reception is sacrilege.
18. Carolina Panthers - Nice December winning streak.
19. San Diego Chargers - Eleven sacks and Antonio Gates passing Lance
Alworth in team touchdown receiving annals.
20. St. Louis Rams - If they register huge upset at Seattle, they'll
finish undefeated in tough division.
21. Detroit Lions - Congratulations to Calvin Johnson. Now he sets his
sights on 2,000.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Tough finish to promising season.
23. Cleveland Browns - Now their star rookies are getting hurt.
24. Miami Dolphins - Will finish season better than expected.
25. New York Jets - Who's next? Al Woodall??
26. Buffalo Bills - Can't believe Bills at Jets isn't flex game.
27. Philadelphia Eagles - Almost counts only in horseshoes.
28. Tennessee Titans - Snow and cold not their thing.
29. Arizona Cardinals - On their fourth quarterback now: Brian Hoyer.
30. Oakland Raiders - Two in a row too much to ask.
31. Kansas City Chiefs - Gave fans nice Christmas present with 300
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - Gave fans nice Christmas present with sharp
effort versus Patriots.