Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Atlanta Falcons - 8-0 says it all right now. Matt Ryan 30-4 as a starter at home.
2. Houston Texans - Best team in AFC and J.J. Watt having a ridiculous year as he's on pace for 22 sacks.
3. Chicago Bears - A league best 28 takeaways on defense is impressive.
4. Green Bay Packers - Injuries starting to pile up on both sides of the ball, bye comes at a good time.
5. San Francisco 49ers - Poised for a strong second half finish fresh off a bye.
6. New England Patriots - My concern remains with the defense and whether or not they can improve in the second half of the season.
7. Baltimore Ravens - Very inconsistent on both sides of the ball, not sure they can hold off the Steelers in the AFC North.
8. Pittsburgh Steelers - Huge road win over the Giants despite same day travel. Tomlin didn't allow it to be a distraction.
9. New York Giants - Ugly performance on offense, not enough for me to drop them out of the top 10, though.
10. Denver Broncos - Winners of four of their last five, Manning has them believing.
11. Seattle Seahawks - Tough at home with that defense; rookie QB has been solid.
12. Indianapolis Colts - Tremendous scene postgame with Chuck Pagano. Wow! This team is inspiring, having won four of last five for coach.
13. Miami Dolphins - Some uncharacteristic breakdowns with their defense especially on third down.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - After starting 1-3, now 4-4 and playing better on both sides of the ball.
15. Detroit Lions - Stafford carrying this team right now; they'd be in trouble without him.
16. San Diego Chargers - win over KC keeps the heat off for another week.
17. New Orleans Saints - Not a playoff team because of their lousy defense.
18. Dallas Cowboys - Heat is being turned up on that entire staff after losing four of last five.
19. Philadelphia Eagles - A sinking ship for Andy Reid and Michael Vick.
20. New York Jets - Fresh off their bye with a road trip to Seattle, possibly more Tebow?
21. Minnesota Vikings - QB has taken a turn for the worse and that coincides with three losses in last four games.
22. Arizona Cardinals - Offensive line and QB issues are ruining their season.
23. Tennessee Titans - Owner Bud Adams' ultimatum will only make things worse for the Titans.
24. Carolina Panthers - Win in Washington helps, but coaching staff definitely on high alert.
25. Washington Redskins - Didn't quite get why Shanahan said that they are now in the evaluation phase with regard to next season, that can't help him with the older players.
26. Cincinnati Bengals - Four straight losses, not good enough to overcome all the mistakes.
27. Cleveland Browns - Weeden really struggled last week in the passing game with all of those young receivers. Communication issues as well.
28. Oakland Raiders - Can't run it on offense or stop the run on defense. Bad combination!
29. Buffalo Bills - bad defense and bad QB play are huge problems for Buddy and Chan.
30. St. Louis Rams - Not optimistic about Rams chances vs 49ers.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Another owner who's embarrassed about team's performance and rightfully so!
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Romeo whacks Routt and then relinquishes his play calling duties ... What's next?