Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Houston Texans - Impressive road win shows that they can bang with anyone, anywhere, anytime!
2. Denver Broncos - Can no longer overlook what's going on with the Broncos.
3. Green Bay Packers - Injuries starting to concern me, but I have them this high because of the QB.
4. Atlanta Falcons - Setback in New Orleans should be an eye opener for those players who felt the need to talk about an undefeated season.
5. San Francisco 49ers - A tie is better than a loss, I suppose.
6. Chicago Bears - Tough loss to Texans, but Bears could have real issues if Jay Cutler (concussion) remains out of the lineup.
7. New England Patriots - Still can't figure out why they aren't significantly better on defense.
8. Baltimore Ravens - Winning despite some very poor play from their defense.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers - May drop quickly if Roethlisberger is out for an extended period of time.
10. New York Giants - Dropping fast just like Eli's QB rating.
11. Seattle Seahawks - Dominant at home (5-0) but not so good on the road (1-4).
12. Indianapolis Colts - Have won four straight, but a step up in weight class this week in New England.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Things rolling now for Schiano and the Bucs. Check out Freeman's numbers over the last five weeks for a big reason why.
14. New Orleans Saints - Defense will prevent them from making the postseason.
15. Minnesota Vikings - If Ponder and the passing game play as well as they did last week and you combine that with Adrian Peterson, you could have the makings of a playoff team.
16. Dallas Cowboys - Important and much needed win for the Cowboys, but I still don't see them making the playoffs.
17. Cincinnati Bengals - Nice win over the Giants but can they keep it going the rest of the way?
18. Miami Dolphins - No idea what happened last week against the Titans ... a real stinker!
19. Detroit Lions - Vikings have now beaten Lions twice, which tells me they're the worst team in the NFC North.
20. San Diego Chargers - Philip Rivers is not the same player he once was. Going back to last season, his fourth quarter turnovers are alarming.
21. New York Jets - Someone needs to tell Rex that the defense isn't any good and that the offense is worse.
22. Arizona Cardinals - After starting 4-0 they've now lost five in a row ... make that six in a row after Sunday at Atlanta. Hard to win without a QB!
23. Tennessee Titans - Nice win over Miami after an embarrassing home loss to the Bears.
24. Philadelphia Eagles - Things falling apart for Andy Reid and the Eagles with their fifth straight loss.
25. Washington Redskins - Fresh off their bye I think they beat the Eagles this week.
26. Carolina Panthers - GM out and now the special teams coordinator ... who's next?
27. Cleveland Browns - Just two wins and not sure they get two more when you look at their schedule the next seven weeks.
28. Buffalo Bills - One of the more disappointing teams in the league this season ... what a shame with that talent.
29. St. Louis Rams - Encouraged by the play of Bradford last week.
30. Kansas City Chiefs - Valiant effort on Monday night, but a costly turnover once again does them in (30 turnovers already this season, most in NFL).
31. Oakland Raiders - The defense has been embarrassing the last few weeks and I'm trying to be nice as a former Raider.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - Feel for Mike Mularkey, but they have no chance without Maurice Jones-Drew.