Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Houston Texans - A win is a win, particularly in the division.
2. New England Patriots - Losing Gronkowski won't derail this high-scoring offense.
3. Denver Broncos - Manning and the Broncos have a very favorable schedule the rest of the way. Watch out!
4. Green Bay Packers - Rodgers carrying this team right now with another MVP-type season.
5. Atlanta Falcons - Somehow they were able to overcome a five-interception performance from Matt Ryan.
6. San Francisco 49ers - Too good of a team right now to be entertaining a quarterback controversy.
7. Chicago Bears - Clearly not the same team without Cutler.
8. Baltimore Ravens - Very inconsistent despite the record.
9. New York Giants - Hopefully the time off and rest will be what the doctor ordered for Eli Manning and the offense.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - Can still win with current quarterback situation as long as they play as well as they are on defense and run the ball.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Gathering momentum with another impressive win.
12. Seattle Seahawks - Know they can win at home, but how about on the road?
13. New Orleans Saints - Winners of five of last six. Playoffs?
14. Minnesota Vikings - Overachievers the first half of the season, can they keep it going with two games against Packers in December?
15. Cincinnati Bengals - Playing better on defense and Dalton isn't turning the ball over the last two weeks.
16. Dallas Cowboys - Squeaked by against Browns. Now can they contain RG3?
17. Washington Redskins - Most impressive stat for RG3: 277 attempts and just three interceptions.
18. Indianapolis Colts - Step up in weight class last week. I guess New England was too much for Luck and Colts.
19. San Diego Chargers - Time is running out for A.J. and Norv.
20. Miami Dolphins - Turnovers becoming an issue with this offense and a big reason why they lost three straight.
21. New York Jets - When they are able to run it they at least have a chance.
22. Buffalo Bills - Can they build on last Thursday night's performance? Getting Fred Jackson back can only help.
23. Detroit Lions - Running out of time; lack of running game has held them back all season.
24. Tennessee Titans - Anxious to see what Locker can do to finish out the season.
25. Arizona Cardinals - Quarterback situation has absolutely crippled this organization.
26. Carolina Panthers - Can't imagine Ron Rivera makes it another season, especially because quarterback has taken a step backward.
27. Philadelphia Eagles - Six straight losses for Andy Reid ... his postgame press conferences have been depressing.
28. Cleveland Browns - This team has lost too many close games, but it's not surprising with so many young players on offense.
29. St. Louis Rams - Both surprised and disappointed they didn't play better last week, especially since I picked them to win.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars - It's about time they make the switch to Chad Henne.
31. Oakland Raiders - This defense is very hard to watch.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - I've never seen things so bad in KC. Change is coming.