Thanks to a record-breaking holiday season, the NBAStore.com has seen its jersey sales double up on their output from 2012.
As for which jersey fans are buying the most? That would be none other than reigning league MVP LeBron James, whose No. 6 Miami Heat jersey holds the No. 1 spot for the fifth time.
The rest of the top five is as follows: (No. 2) Kobe Bryant, (No. 3) Derrick Rose, (No. 4) Kevin Durant, and (No. 5) Carmelo Anthony.
There were no Wizards among the top 15. Philadelphia 76ers’ Michael Carter-Williams checks in at (No. 15) as the only rookie on the list.
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
4. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
5. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
6. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
7. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
8. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
9. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
12. James Harden, Houston Rockets
13. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
14. Paul George, Indiana Pacers
15. Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers