Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. Atlanta Falcons - The NFL's Bon Jovi - they're halfway there, but
NOT living on a prayer.
2. San Francisco 49ers - Had week off to celebrate with SF Giants -
both have great defenses.
3. Green Bay Packers - Aaron Rodgers and Mike McCarthy . they've done
4. Houston Texans - Even without a blowout, more confident every week.
5. New York Giants - Easy to understand a loss after a very rough
6. New England Patriots - Safely put British souvenirs away.
7. Chicago Bears - Defense scoring at same rate as 2007 Patriots
8. Baltimore Ravens - A win is a win is a win.
9. Denver Broncos - Nobody remembers Peyton Manning didn't play last
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - Did we REALLY think they were in trouble?
11. Seattle Seahawks - Will be 7-1 or 8-0 at home.
12. Detroit Lions - The Lion no longer sleeps tonight.
13. New Orleans Saints - Will be tough to deal with second half of
14. Dallas Cowboys - Little things equal big losses.
15. Philadelphia Eagles - This last month a complete surprise . the
16. San Diego Chargers - A win is a win is a win.
17. Indianapolis Colts - Chuck Strong. Very strong.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Like what's brewing on Florida's Gulf
19. Miami Dolphins - 4 and 4 at midway, way ahead of projections.
20. Washington Redskins - Back to losing at home.
21. Minnesota Vikings - September was nice, huh?
22. Arizona Cardinals - September was nice, huh?
23. New York Jets - A week off to seriously regroup.
24. St. Louis Rams - A week off to seriously regroup.
25. Carolina Panthers - Nothing could be finer than first win since
26. Oakland Raiders - McFadden hurt . again.
27. Cincinnati Bengals - Haven't won in a month.
28. Buffalo Bills - Game effort versus Texans.
29. Cleveland Browns - Game effort versus Ravens.
30. Tennessee Titans - If only their offense could score like Bears'
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - There's always the Island Green at the TPC.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Long way from 65 Toss Power Trap.