Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Chris Berman of ESPN:
CHRIS BERMAN (ESPN)
1. San Francisco 49ers - 49ers have "hot hand" BOTH sides of the ball.
2. Baltimore Ravens - Fourth-and-29 by Ray Rice already part of
3. New England Patriots - Congrats to coach Bill Belichick for win No.
4. Houston Texans - Must be exhausted.
5. Atlanta Falcons - Have this close win thing down.
6. New York Giants - What slump?
7. Denver Broncos - "Easy" wins always the hardest.
8. Green Bay Packers - Aaron Rodgers is right - five straight wins
masked a lot of things.
9. Chicago Bears - Cutler plays and Bears are back.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - Holding the spot on assumption when/if Ben
11. Seattle Seahawks - Holding breath on cornerbacks' appeals.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Playing hard every week.
13. New Orleans Saints - 0-4 hole now means REAL trouble in five-day
14. Indianapolis Colts - Chuckstrong indeed.
15. Washington Redskins - RG3 good for four TD passes every week?
16. Cincinnati Bengals - Once again winning games they "should."
17. Dallas Cowboys - December may have begun early.
18. Minnesota Vikings - Heavy NFC North schedule now will be tough.
19. San Diego Chargers - As tough a loss as it gets.
20. Detroit Lions - As tough a loss as it gets.
21. St. Louis Rams - Have another shot at 49ers.
22. Miami Dolphins - Sprinkler system spurs Dolphins to win.
23. Buffalo Bills - Four of last five at home finally.
24. Cleveland Browns - Finally slayed Steelers dragon.
25. New York Jets - Hard to duplicate that minute of football.
26. Carolina Panthers - Nothing could be finer than Monday Night
Football for Carolina.
27. Arizona Cardinals - Now what Neil Lomax?
28. Philadelphia Eagles - Even the rookies fumble.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars - One-game winning streak.
30. Tennessee Titans - Need a Music City Miracle.
31. Oakland Raiders - Once proud Raiders-Chiefs rivalry is at bottom
32. Kansas City Chiefs - At least they're trying.