Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clifton Brown of Sporting News:
CLIFTON BROWN (Sporting News)
1. San Francisco 49ers - Colin Kaepernick's playmaking adds to offense's explosiveness.
2. New England Patriots - No question about their offense, but defense still has some issues.
3. Seattle Seahawks - Something special is brewing in Seattle, and it's not just the coffee.
4. Denver Broncos - MVP and Lombardi Trophy are real possibilities for Peyton Manning.
5. Atlanta Falcons - OK, the Falcons are legit. That beat down of the Giants was impressive.
6. Houston Texans - J.J. Watt is a wrecking crew. They'll be tough at home in January.
7. Cincinnati Bengals - Right now, they are the best team in the AFC North. Now prove it.
8. Washington Redskins - More to this team than RG3, and could be the kingpins of NFC East.
9. New York Giants - They turn it on and off, but they better find on switch quick.
10. Green Bay Packers - They've shown resiliency, and their best football could be ahead.
11. Indianapolis Colts - Should remove any doubt and clinch a playoff spot this weekend.
12. Dallas Cowboys - Impressed by their toughness, particularly Dez Bryant, who is shining.
13. Minnesota Vikings - Adrian Peterson makes even elite athletes look overmatched.
14. Pittsburgh Steelers - Still in control of destiny, but don't look Super Bowl worthy.
15. Baltimore Ravens - Firing Cam Cameron was no quick fix. Joe Flacco's seat is red hot.
16. Carolina Panthers - Their play in recent weeks should mean Ron Rivera keeps his job.
17. New Orleans Saints - It's too late, but defense is getting Steve Spagnuolo's message.
18. Miami Dolphins - Can still finish .500, which would be nice first year for Joe Philbin.
19. Chicago Bears - They should win next two, but missing playoffs could cost Lovie Smith.
20. Cleveland Browns - Trent Richardson is right. He should be the focal point of offense.
21. San Diego Chargers - The next coach needs to help Philip Rivers return to top form.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Things have soured for Greg Schiano. Bucs may be worn out.
23. St. Louis Rams - Steven Jackson is showing there is still plenty left in his tank.
24. Detroit Lions - Jim Schwartz is blessed to have a long-term deal, because they look bad.
25. Arizona Cardinals - GM, coach, quarterback. Who goes and who stays will be interesting.
26. Buffalo Bills - They don't sound like a happy bunch, which is not good for Chan Gailey.
27. Philadelphia Eagles - For so many in this organization, season's end will be welcomed.
28. New York Jets - The Jets have been exposed for what they are - not very good.
29. Oakland Raiders - When offense sputters, Sebastian Janikowski's leg is a nice fallback.
30. Tennessee Titans - Jake Locker is still raw, but his athleticism is a plus.
31. Kansas City Chiefs - Somehow, some way, they will have to improve at quarterback.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - They started at the bottom this season, and nothing has changed.