Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. Atlanta Falcons - 6-0, need I say more.
2. Baltimore Ravens - Losing Ray Lewis and Ladarius Webb won't make things any easier.
3. New York Giants - Convincing win on the road against a playoff team.
4. San Francisco 49ers - Very uncharacteristic performance from Alex Smith with three interceptions. Still a playoff team.
5. Chicago Bears - Looking more and more like a playoff team with outstanding defensive performances.
6. Green Bay Packers - I laugh at people who question and criticize reigning NFL MVP Aaron Rodgers ... Really?
7. Houston Texans - Saw how much not having Brian Cushing hurt that defense.
8. New England Patriots - Still one of the better teams in the AFC despite loss in Seattle.
9. Denver Broncos - Always have a chance with Peyton Manning!
10. Seattle Seahawks - Defense and young QB starting to get league wide attention.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers - Need to get healthy in a hurry or they may not catch Baltimore.
12. Detroit Lions - Win in Philly may have salvaged what was looking like a hopeless situation.
13. New York Jets - Colts are one thing, much stiffer challenge this weekend in New England.
14. Miami Dolphins - Joe Philbin doing a terrific job with that team and young QB.
15. Philadelphia Eagles - Things beginning to unravel for Andy Reid, curious to see if they can keep it together and make it to the finish line.
16. Washington Redskins - They have a chance every week now with RGIII. Amazing!
17. Minnesota Vikings - Not good enough to survive all the mistakes and turnovers in week six, time to right the ship.
18. Cincinnati Bengals - Dalton struggling right now but that won't last long ... too good of a player.
19. San Diego Chargers - Second half collapse was brutal as was the performance of Philip Rivers.
20. Tennessee Titans - They're better right now with Hasselbeck at QB.
21. New Orleans Saints - They can win with their offense, but not so sure about their defense right now.
22. Buffalo Bills - They are 8-21 when Ryan Fitzpatrick throws an interception. Need I say more?
23. Arizona Cardinals - Too much of an imbalance right now with a strong defense and a struggling offense.
24. Dallas Cowboys - Problems at every level of the organization.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Much needed win at home in front of a handful of fans.
26. St. Louis Rams - Up and down from week to week as expected with a new staff.
27. Indianapolis Colts - Looked flat after emotional win over Green Bay. Need to fix the run defense in a hurry.
28. Carolina Panthers - Focus during the bye week had to be on getting Cam Newton back on track.
29. Cleveland Browns - Change is coming with new owner Jimmy Haslam.
30. Oakland Raiders - Before you can win consistently, you need to learn how to finish in the 4th quarter.
31. Kansas City Chiefs - Really surprised to see this team struggle so badly ... expected better out of this group.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars - They will start to win again when they begin to get production in the passing game.