Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio)
1. New England Patriots - Beat down of the Texans last night was impressive as they now have won 20 straight in December.
2. Denver Broncos - Offense is good, but so is their defense, which is currently ranked fourth.
3. San Francisco 49ers - Switch to Kaepernick seems to have worked.
4. New York Giants - Nobody wants to see this team in January.
5. Green Bay Packers - Getting by without some key players on both sides of the ball, need Nelson, Woodson & Matthews soon.
6. Houston Texans - Got noses bloodied against the Patriots, but all is not lost, Still good enough to win in the postseason.
7. Atlanta Falcons - Hopefully a wake up call for them after an ugly performance against Carolina.
8. Indianapolis Colts - Another come-from-behind win for the Colts in what's turning out to be a magical season.
9. Seattle Seahawks - Winners of four of their last five and playing complimentary football as evidenced by their shellacking of the Cards.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers - Ugly loss at home to San Diego, but I still trust them more than Baltimore and Cincinnati.
11. Washington Redskins - Can still win if they have to play without RG3 as Cousins won't flinch.
12. Baltimore Ravens - Things aren't right with the Ravens as they just fired offensive coordinator Cam Cameron ... not sure that will be enough to settle down Flacco.
13. Dallas Cowboys - Injury to Dez Bryant (finger) comes at the worst possible time as they have themselves back in the playoff picture.
14. Minnesota Vikings - Adrian Peterson is having an MVP type season. Now all they need is some more production from Ponder and the passing attack.
15. Chicago Bears - Never saw this coming (losers of four of last five); wearing down on defense and turning it over on offense ... terrible combination.
16. Cincinnati Bengals - Stunned they couldn't close out the Cowboys last week.
17. New Orleans Saints - Brees trying to do too much right now to make up for a poor defense.
18. San Diego Chargers - Still fighting to the finish despite the inevitable for Norv and the coaching staff.
19. Miami Dolphins - Tannehill needs to pick up the pace as the passing game continues to hold them back, just no explosive plays and only eight TDs.
20. Cleveland Browns - Watch out as the Browns have actually won three straight.
21. New York Jets - 9-7 a real possibility when you look at what's ahead.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Three straight losses have derailed playoff hopes.
23. St. Louis Rams - This is a team that will carry late season momentum into next year and be a factor in the division.
24. Detroit Lions - One of the most disappointing teams in the league this year.
25. Carolina Panthers - Cam's performance against Atlanta shows the future is bright with new leadership on its way at seasons end.
26. Philadelphia Eagles - Like what I see from Nick Foles, great opportunity for the rookie signal caller the rest of the way.
27. Buffalo Bills - Can't imagine they won't make a change at QB this offseason.
28. Tennessee Titans - Better finish strong for Mike Munchak's sake.
29. Kansas City Chiefs - A terrible season gets worse as Bowe heads to IR.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars - Bad team as evidenced by their 31st ranking on offense and defense
31. Oakland Raiders - Time to find out about Terrelle Pryor
32. Arizona Cardinals - Really disgraceful!