Your Thursday morning open thread:
The Eagles were not a good team in 2012. They played badly enough to get Andy Reid, the most successful coach in team history, fired. They went from what was supposed to be a "Dream Team" in 2011 to a nightmare for the Eagles and their fans.
But they did not implode last year because they were devoid of talent. They have some very talented offensive weapons, the kind of players who keep defensive coordinators up late at night. Which one of these weapons concerns you the most?
- WR DeSean Jackson, who has a knack for burning the Redskins with big plays?
- QB Michael Vick, who occasionally still flashes the form that made him such a feared weapon just a couple of years ago.
- Shifty and versatile RB LeSean McCoy
- Jim Haslett is staying up late this week trying to figure out what head coach Chip Kelly's new offensive scheme will look like.
- If you're an offensive line aficionado perhaps you're concerned about the return of left tackle Jason Peters and the addition of rookie right tackle Lane Johnson.