Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Clark Judge of CBSSports.com:
CLARK JUDGE (CBSSports.com)
1. Denver Broncos - The Broncos haven't lost since early October and won't lose the next two weeks. They're hot, they're complete and they have Peyton. What's not to like?
2. Atlanta Falcons - The Falcons believe they delivered a statement with last week's demolition of the Giants, and that's great. But the only statement that matters with these guys comes next month.
3. San Francisco 49ers - It's not Colin Kaepernick that makes the 49ers so dangerous; it's the league's best defense, and I call Tom Brady to the witness stand.
4. Green Bay Packers - Funny how these guys can't escape Seattle. They got jobbed out a victory there; now, they're forced to root for the Seahawks. A Seattle win this weekend makes Green Bay the NFC's second seed.
5. New England Patriots - Here's what should concern you about your team, New England fans: While it's 9-1 vs. the AFC, it's 1-3 vs. the NFC West. Honest.
6. Houston Texans - I don't care that the Texans have the best record in the AFC. I can't get that beatdown in New England out of my head.
7. Seattle Seahawks - Let's see these guys score 50 or more against the 49ers. It won't happen. But a victory could, and that would tell the Seahawks they can play with anyone ... so long as it's in Seattle.
8. Washington Redskins - And in other news: Joe Biden steps down as VP in favor of Kirk Cousins.
9. New York Giants - They can still make the playoffs without winning their division, but they must win their last two ... and wake up Eli. In four of his last seven starts he has no touchdown passes.
10. Dallas Cowboys - The Cowboys know how to get to the playoffs; they just don't know who's going to show up on their sideline if and when they make it.
11. Indianapolis Colts - Someone should send a Christmas present to the NFL schedule makers. Next on the Colts' list: Kansas City. Yes, Andrew Luck, there is a Santa Claus.
12. Baltimore Ravens - After what we just witnessed, it's fair to ask if the Ravens can win another game.
13. Minnesota Vikings - Seldom have I seen one guy carry a team, but seldom have I seen anyone do what Adrian Peterson is now.
14. Cincinnati Bengals - It all comes down to Sunday in Pittsburgh.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - See above.
16. New Orleans Saints - That hammering of Tampa Bay was just a reminder to Dallas that maybe, just maybe, Cowboys' fans should be worried about this weekend's game.
17. Chicago Bears - Brian Urlacher doesn't care about the media and fans, and that's OK. Because the way the Bears are playing it won't be long before nobody cares about them, either.
18. Miami Dolphins - Maybe the Miami Marlins should do their civic duty and start sending their best players to these guys.
19. St. Louis Rams - Sam Bradford critics, listen up: Surround your quarterback with playmakers, and he'll be fine. So will your club.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The year's not even over, and already players are grumbling about "college coaches." They should be more concerned about that four-game swoon.
21. Carolina Panthers - Ron Rivera says he doesn't know what his future holds, but get real: He's 11-19 over two years, so tell me why a new GM retains him? Answer: He doesn't.
22. Cleveland Browns - Pat Shurmur can resume talks with his local realtor.
23. Tennessee Titans - There is no truth to the rumor that the Titans petitioned the league office to play the Jets every weekend.
24. New York Jets - It's Broadway Schmo all over again. The Jets are a M-E-S-S! Mess! Mess! Mess!
25. Buffalo Bills - It doesn't matter where they play; the Bills are as bad in one country as they are another.
26. San Diego Chargers - Since Oct. 1 the Bolts have one more victory than the San Diego Padres. Check, please.
27. Arizona Cardinals - Auditions for quarterback and offensive tackle begin this Friday in Mesa.
28. Detroit Lions - Since starting 5-0 last season the Lions are 9-17, including the playoffs, and, yeah, I understand why Lions' fans are upset.
29. Philadelphia Eagles - Can we just fast forward to 2013, please?
30. Oakland Raiders - Sebastian Janikowski for team MVP.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars - Now I know why Wayne Weaver was in such a hurry to sell this club.
32. Kansas City Chiefs - Shut out by the Raiders? Seriously? I mean ... seriously?