Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter John Lynch of Fox Sports:
JOHN LYNCH (Fox Sports)
1. New England Patriots - The Patriots played a near flawless game and are taking form to make a serious run at the Lombardi. A potential Super Bowl preview awaits Sunday night with the 49ers.
2. Denver Broncos - The Broncos took care of business on a short week against the Raiders and will gladly use the extra time to get healthy and ready to travel to Baltimore.
3. Houston Texans - "Houston, we have a problem." The Texans were completely outclassed by the Patriots. Matt Schaub will need to play better on the big stage for this team to have success in the playoffs.
4. Green Bay Packers - The Pack is getting healthier and poised for a run of their own. Greg Jennings is back, now here come Clay Matthews, Charles Woodson and Jordy Nelson.
5. San Francisco 49ers - San Francisco needs to finish hard as the Seahawks are on their tail in the NFC West. The scorching hot Patriots and the aforementioned Seahawks remain on their schedule.
6. Atlanta Falcons - The Panthers outplayed the Falcons the first time, but fell short on the scoreboard. This time they outplayed them and the scoreboard agreed.
7. New York Giants - What a coming out party for David Wilson, who had over 320 total yards against he Saints. The G-Men will be challenged the next two weeks traveling to Atlanta and Baltimore.
8. Baltimore Ravens - A shocker in Baltimore as the 9-4 Ravens part ways with offensive coordinator Cam Cameron after Week 14. Here come the Broncos.
9. Seattle Seahawks - This team continues to impress! How about forcing eight turnovers and rushing for 284 yards in crushing the Cardinals 58-0.
10. Indianapolis Colts - The Colts continue their special season and are now 9-4. Andrew Luck is a special player and will be for a long, long time in this league.
11. Washington Redskins - The 'Skins came up with an improbable win and the best news is that RG3 appears to be OK. What a scare for the Redskins as RG3 appeared to be really hurt. A clutch effort by the other rookie QB Kirk Cousins as he completed the comeback vs. the Ravens.
12. Chicago Bears - The Bears are now banged up at the QB position and on defense. Not a recipe for success.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Steelers laid an egg against the Chargers. Hard to fathom an effort like that from this team with so much at stake.
14. Dallas Cowboys - The Cowboys had a lot on their hearts and minds and managed to find a way to win.
15. Minnesota Vikings - The remarkable comeback of Adrian Peterson was again in full display against the Bears and he, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady will compete for the league MVP.
16. Cincinnati Bengals - The Bengals had the Cowboys down, but couldn't finish them.
17. St. Louis Rams - Jeff Fisher has done a masterful job with this team!
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The loss of front line players to injuries, suspensions and trades is starting to reveal itself for the Bucs. A year away for this team who will be tough to deal with next year.
19. New Orleans Saints - The Saints where overwhelmed by the Giants. Not their year!
20. San Diego Chargers - Where has that been all year? I'm sure that is exactly what Norv Turner is thinking.
21. Miami Dolphins - The Dolphins have had a tough couple of weeks against some of the class of the league (Patriots and 49ers).
22. Carolina Panthers - Impressive effort by Cam and the Panthers in dismantling the Falcons.
23. Cleveland Browns - The Browns have won three in a row. That's right, the Browns have won three in a row.
24. New York Jets - Believe it or not, the Jets are still in the playoff hunt. Amazing.
25. Buffalo Bills - The Bills had a tough Rams team on the ropes, but couldn't close.
26. Philadelphia Eagles - The Eagles competed as well and hard as they have all year in Tampa led by rookie QB Nick Foles who led a game-winning TD drive that he capped off with walk-off TD to Jeremy Maclin.
27. Detroit Lions - The inconsistent and undisciplined play continues to bite this team full of talent.
28. Tennessee Titans - They had the Colts down and let them off the hook.
29. Arizona Cardinals - It's getting messy in the desert!
30. Jacksonville Jaguars - A step backward as the Jags fell to the Bills.
31. Kansas City Chiefs - It looked as if the Chiefs were emotionally and physically drained a week after the terrible tragedies in Kansas City.
32. Oakland Raiders - The Raiders turnaround has a long way to go.