Another week down, another week closer to football season. But as we all wait for kickoff we can entertain ourselves with this week's Tweets. In case you missed it, here is what happened this week in social media.
1) No one truly enjoys using a public restroom, if you do - you should probably keep that to yourself., but it's just an all-around unsettling experience. But if you do find yourself in a public restroom, 1) Bring a lot of hand sanitizer 2)Take a page out of Redskins' Adam Carriker's book and have a little fun with it.
Freak people out in public restrooms by saying “come in” when they knock on the stall door.— Adam Carriker (@AdamCarriker94) July 18, 2014
2) And while we're on the subject of bathrooms, Nationals' lefty Jerry Blevins caught a glimpse of Rockies' Brett Anderson on a poster and noticed something peculiar about his smile.
3) Naked and Afraid is a new show where two complete strangers are stranded in the wilderness without food, shelter, and obviously clothing. You would think an NFL vet could handle a "survival of the fittest" competition, but Ryan Clark is not having it.
"Naked and Afraid" yes!!!!!!— Ryan Clark (@Realrclark25) July 23, 2014
Don't like stuff on my butt & I am already scared enough! So, naked and afraid is a No!— Ryan Clark (@Realrclark25) July 23, 2014
4) The Baltimore Ravens recently hosted a fan cruise and Justin Tucker shared a picture of himself, Jamal Lewis, and Jacoby Jones posing in a 90s boy band stance.
5) And last but not least, Phillies pitcher Cliff Lee let one rip at the end of his interview.
That is all.