Summertime is meant to be enjoyed outside so it is understandable if you weren't closely following social media this past week. If that's the case, here is what you may have missed.
1) RGIII channeled Ron Burgundy
2) Redskins' Nick Sundberg played the blame game.
God damnit Romo! pic.twitter.com/Fer0Ha4mZh— Nick Sundberg (@NickSundberg) July 2, 2014
3) Niles Paul sees Independence Day as an opportunity to express his right to bear fireworks.
4) Dustin Penner is still floating around in free agency, but at least he has a sense of humor about it.
My take on free agency so far: http://t.co/EbnARytZxM— Dustin Penner (@Dustinpenner25) July 2, 2014
5) And Brooks Laich got super pumped about Canada Day…
But today is all about America.
Happy Fourth of July!